If we can add an invisible guest to all relevant leaders’ one on one calendar invites then we will be able to increase the visibility of those meetings with minimum efforts.
We need to create a new gmail account and then ask all leaders (or/and) their assistants to add this guest account to their one on one invites for Wye related meetings going forward.
By tracking all invites on the invisible guest calendar, we will be able to measure the engagement of each leader and the connectedness within the group.
- People added Miles to their calendar invites, if there were meetings
- Epic : Miles reveals info that otherwise we would have never learned
- The invisible guest idea was proven to be technically possible.
- Linking the calendar to slack feed helped promote the visibility of newly added events.
- Getting leaders and assistants on board to add their events requires more work than just sending an email request and instructions.
- Assistants are open to supporting but not feeling familiar enough w/the Wye community felt burdensome.
- Providing the assistants w/as much context as possible on Wye, encourages them to participate.
Do another iteration of Invisible Guest and invite all Wye Leaders’ assistants.