If we were all connected via the mobile app, WhatsApp, then we’d be able to quickly share updates and videos that others would read and watch.
Tell all of Wye River about WhatsApp. Encourage people to join the group, but do it organically — if they request it, or if someone sees them one-on-one and encourages it. See if, at minimum, they read our posts, and they share updates and (epic) videos with each other.
- Who’s already using it? Who wants to join our group? Who installs it to join?
- Who posts, when, and how frequently?
- How many times do leaders share anything on their own (i.e. not in response to one of us)?
- How many times do leaders share video takeaways from one-on-one conversations on their own?
- Who’s reading Miles River messages?
- How often are people clicking on links?
We got zero requests to join WhatsApp from the broadcasted emails.
Don’t put additional energy into this for now.