Team admin: Jodie
- Weekly checkins on Monday
- Many convos about project. Trying to avoid email.
- Like your virtual office. Review it at least once a day, although not exhaustively. See below for more on which channels to monitor.
- Individual mention if you want to make sure someone sees it or if it’s urgent
- Try to be on it when working and available
Team members should all be subscribed to bolded channel names. All other channels are optional.
- #calendar-ms_miles — Google Calendar feed for Ms. Miles calendar (i.e. Invisible Guest experiment)
- #calendar-stp_net — Google Calendar feed for STP Network Planning calendar
- #carenotes — Updates on things we should know about each other and our network so that we can be supportive (e.g. good news, bad news, etc.)
- #checkins — Monday morning checkins
- #experiments — Experiments
- #milesriver — Default channel. Admin and other "meta" issues
- #muscles_mindsets — Muscles and Mindsets channel
- #networkdesign — All things related to the Wye River and Black Lake planning processes
- #networkdesign-updates — RSS feed from Websites/STP Network Organizing
- #random — Beyonce videos, pictures of Trump signs, and anything else you'd like
- #trello — Trello feed of project updates
- #what_we_are_saying — Links from and about our leaders
To upload files, go to the appropriate channel, click on the "+" to the left of the chat entry box, and follow the instructions.
Only a team admin or the creator of a channel can rename a channel:
- Open the channel
- Clear the gear icon on the top of the channel page
- Select Additional Options
- Select Rename Channel